Christina Davidow is a founding partner of Willis & Davidow, LLC, and has created a fulfilling career serving individuals, families and small businesses. Over the years, Christina has developed significant legal expertise in the fields of estate planning, real estate law, business counseling, and immigration. As a parent and small business owner herself, Christina is in a unique position to understand the importance of counseling others on creating, protecting, and passing wealth on to the next generation.
On the personal side, Christina places great value on enriching her community through service, personal interaction, and education. She is active in several different volunteer sectors, including legal organizations, civic groups, and religious entities. Christina sits on the Board of Directors for Immokalee Child Care Center and is Third Vice-President for the Republican Women of Southwest Florida Federated. Additionally, Christina serves on the NABOR Global Business Committee, NABOR RPAC Committee, and NABOR YPN Committee.
Christina is married to her husband and law partner, Joseph, and together they have three children. Christina speaks fluent Spanish, and is conversational in German and Italian. Ms. Davidow is from El Salvador.
- Florida International University, B.B.A. 2005
- Emory University School of Law, J.D. 2008
- Northern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Middle District of Tennessee
- Southern District of Texas
- Florida State Courts
Professional Speaking Engagements
- Real Estate and Immigration: Helping Your Foreign Clients Invest in SWFL Real Estate
- Crash Course to EB-5 Visas: Basics Every Real Estate Professional Should Know
- FARBAR v. NABOR 2016: What are the Differences and How Can They Make You Look Good?
- Business Organizations 101
- How to Compete in the Legal Job Market 2016